Thursday, September 20, 2007


Thirteen of my favorite foods

1…. Sushi- I love sushi, all kinds- California rolls, tuna, shrimp, salmon, eel…it’s all so tasty

2....Steak, but only if it’s really tender and still a touch pink in the middle


3....Roast chicken with garlic…lots and lots of garlic


4....Tossed salad with romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, real bacon bits, cheese and either ranch dressing or Asian sesame.


5....Homemade mac-n-cheese


6....Chicken & Dumplings, that’s comfort food for sure.


7....Teriyaki chicken with my mom’s special recipe teriyaki sauce


8....Bulgogi- for anyone who is unfamiliar with this dish, it’s strips of beef- I use London Broil- marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, fresh ground ginger, fresh crushed garlic and sesame oil. BBQ to desired doneness and serve with rice…So very yummy.


9....Fresh fruit- All kinds, apples, oranges, peaches, plums, melons, grapes… I love fruit.

10....Dark Chocolate as long as there are no walnuts in it. Other nuts
are fine, just not walnuts


11....Crab- We live on an island and go crabbing in the summer. It’s delicious and I could sit and crack crab for days and never get tired of eating it.


12....Lasagna without ricotta cheese


13....Authentic German Brats with sauerkraut







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






9 comments:

Ann Aguirre said...

This is making me hungry! Looks delicious. :)

sandierpastures said...

Love all of these!

Unknown said...

I think we are long lost cousins or something! I don't think you have a thing listed there that I don't love. And now I'm hungry.

Carrie Lofty said...

Must... make... mac'n'cheese...

Moondancer said...

I am really hungry now.

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

Lori said...

I agree with all of those except...anything with fish. Yuck. I'm landlocked. Give me beef!

Anonymous said...

Kinda makes the pb&j I had for lunch seem like nothing!

I love sushi too!

Elle Fredrix said...

Well, now. You just had to put Sushi up there, didn't you!

Danielle Marie Peck said...

LOL! Yes, Elle, I did :o)